UserGate Web Filter Cloud is a cloud solution based on DNS requests filtering that allows blocking dangerous and non-target resources, and analysis of Internet use.
1. Register on the website:
- click "Register";
- fill up the registration form;
- after the form is filled up you will be automatically authorized.
2. Log in for cloud service:
- at the product page click "Log in";
- enter your login and password from the registration form;
- the system will automatically create your cloud service profile.
3. Activate cloud service:
- choose "Service Activation";
- activate either free test option or enter received license key.
Note! After the service was successfully activated it's important to wait for about 5-10 minutes for the system to synchronize the data.
5. Enter Ip adress in DNS settings:
- Enter IP adress of UserGate Web Filter Cloud (18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124) in DNS settings of client PCs.